Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Paying attention

Much of great sex is, in my opinion, paying attention. I can't tell you how many times I've told a man how much I love having my nipples played with, sucked, licked, pinched, plucked, rolled or nibbled only to have him ignore me. I'm speaking plain English, yet the message doesn't get through. Or he'll give them a few perfunctory swipes and then leave them lonely and unloved. =Sigh=

It's like I'm talking to a wall when I explain that there is a direct nerve link from my nipples to my clit. That when they attend to my nipples my whole pussy sings. My simple directions, "Hey! I like it when you play with my nipples!" just goes in one ear and out the other.

But my new lover needs no nipple instructions at all! Imagine my surprise and delight. My sexy accountant simply pays attention to my reactions when he sucks my pink buds. He makes a mental not that I moan louder when he pinches them and rolls them between his finger and thumb. A simple matter of repeating the techniques that elicit the most dramatic response.

Now he's doing this new thing that drives me crazy. He gently holds the nipple between his teeth and shakes his head like a dog with a chew toy. He knows he's onto something when I arch my back and beg him not to stop whenever he does it.

The man knows how to pay attention.

3 comments:

  1. I'm the same way. I have a huge rack, but in the bedroom it's like some men don't even see them (but god forbid I have to pick something up anywhere in public lol).

    Thank goodness for relationships and the honesty the begat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you found a MAN that know what to do, when to do it and how to do it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah mostly I just get the knob tuners trying to get radio signals :)

    ReplyDelete