Thursday, July 2, 2009

Where's the Beef?

Swinging as a couple is very new to me. Hell, I've only been swinging as a single for less than a year and navigating all the complexities of group play can still confound me. But this weekend I had a uniquely couples-related issue that threw me for a loop.

The accountant and I went to another swing house party together. As a couple. Whatever that means at a party where anyone can end up screwing anyone else. Neither of us knew very many people there. We mingled and chatted for a while, then everyone started heading to the play rooms to get naked and fuck in various combinations.

And we followed, not having found anyone to join us yet. Like most house parties, there was different kinds of action going on in different rooms. We were kind of at loose ends. No one had invited us to join them, despite our chatting with lots of people earlier in the evening.

No problem. I suggested we find a room with some empty bed space and "jump in". Putting on your own show is the best way to get people interested in joining you. And I knew my man knew how to fuck. One look at his gorgeous cock and we'd have plenty of company.

Or not.

Yep. You guessed it. Little pecker did not want to come out to play. The accountant tried to hide how mortified he was. I did my best to ignore it. And we did other things. We traded oral, we watched other couples, etc. But the accountant's massive boner failed to make an appearance.

I understand that extremely well endowed men sometimes have trouble achieving and maintaining erections. It comes with the territory. So I wasn't terribly disappointed or even surprised that this little glitch occurred. I certainly wasn't going to spit out "Hey, dude, what the fuck happened to your cock? Where's the beef, huh?"

But that's the way swing parties work. There are no guarantees. If you go into a party expecting the best damn sex of your life, you're going to be disappointed sometimes. I went to the party expecting only to have an evening in the company of sex-positive people. And I was not disappointed.

3 comments:

  1. Aww poor baby! It takes a while to get used to being the center of attention. Maybe he's a bit shy....I love shy boys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's been in the lifestyle for years, so he should have gotten over being shy by now. I know every guy says "it's not you." But I can't help feeling ugly when a man can't get hard over me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey prima, my first party as a couple with my last BF who I love having sex with, is this weekend. We both wanted to try swinging as a couple and after we broke up (his freedom? I say another woman) I went out on my own. Now guess who's back..not sure how we will do. We shall see! I really wanna watch him with another girl. And get busy with the guy who invited me also. He's talented and sexy. Maybe MFM! So many luscious boys! Any helpful hints? Do you and MR acct. have "rules"?

    ReplyDelete