Thursday, July 9, 2009

A peek at vanilla online dating

I was eating dinner at an outdoor cafe in an affluent neighborhood when I overheard an amusing conversation between a man and a woman who were having their first date after meeting on one of the vanilla dating sites. ("Vanilla" means non-swing, outside the lifestyle.)

Even without hearing what they were saying one could guess it was a first date by the careful way they were dressed; the man's meticulously ironed shirt, the woman's precice makeup. They were smiling a lot an fiddling with their wine glasses.

They talked about where they grew up, went to school, where they worked, how they liked their jobs. Do you have brothers and sisters? Do you have pets?

It struck me how different this was from the conversations I have with men I meet on the swing dating sites I use. On a first date the questions are...... different. Have you ever done a dp? (Double penetration.) Do you like on-prem clubs (where sex is permitted on the premises)? Are your nipples sensitive? Have you ever tried an orgy?

Swingers dress differently on a first date, too. Women tend to wear sexier dresses and higher heels. Men wear clothes that are easy to remove.

On the way home from dinner I got a text from a playmate who had a yen to tie me up and rub ice on my nipples. Yay! Dessert!

2 comments:

  1. It is!! When you just wanna have fun, you are not going to ask them about their personal lives, "Oh, what college did you graduated from" OR " What is your fav desert" LOL, My answer would be S.E.X!!!

    WHOOOHOO!!! YUMMY Dessert!!! Let us know how it went, 8-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was great! The ice was a lot of fun.

    Important tip for players who want to try rope bondage for the first time. Make sure your knots are the quick-release type or have a knife handy. My hand started to fall asleep and he took forever untying his own knot.

    ReplyDelete