Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Squirter Converter

Another weekend, another house party. I'm exhausted!

The theme was, supposedly, "Beach Party" but few guests really adhered to it. This particular house party is extremely play-oriented. Folks only have their clothes (or costumes) on for about an hour before everyone's naked. So why spend time and effort dressing to the theme?

I went with my accountant again. The man with the gorgeous but unreliable cock. =sigh= Primavera strives to be understanding and patient. Before the party we were both excited so I tumbled him onto the couch and straddled him for some pre-game action. Twenty minutes later his penis remained inert. Even for experienced swingers like us, this is incredibly awkward. So I drove to the party horny and frustrated, contemplating the gods of desire who make us fall hopelessly in love with flawed men for their amusement.

The party was a blast. I noticed the bartender right away. Not just because he was young, tall, and hot, but because I didn't recognize him. The host of this party has a regular staff of about half a dozen guys who rotate between bartending and security through the night. Most of them are either military or firefighers. And I know them all =smile=.

They get time off duty during the night to play with the guests, too. A nice little job perk.This guy was new. He'd just gotten out of five months Ranger training with no sex. My pussy got wet just thinking about it.

Unfortunately is wasn't to be. When his shift was over two girls yanked him from behind the bar and I didn't see him again until several hours later. And by that time I was finished. There's only so much fucking Primavera can take in one night.

The first guy I fucked was my accountant. On the ride over I was brutally honest with him. The failed attempt on the couch had left me terribly frustrated. When erect, his cock is truly fabulous and I craved it. "When your cock gets hard, I want it first." He agreed, naturally. Never argue with a horny woman.

Once at the party, his penis cooperated and we fucked like crazy. Finally!! Then, our appetites whetted, we searched for new prey. He went off with a friend and I accepted our host's invitation to play. He's rather short and fat, but had the nickname "Squirter Converter" so I figured he knew what he was doing.

He did this thing with his fingers while he was fucking me from behind that made me insane. He reached around an enclosed my clit between his first and second fingers. Gently, but firmly. Then he banged me like a jack hammer, my clit sliding back and forth between his fingers. With his other hand he pinched my nipple. I totally lost my mind. During my orgasm I felt an odd sensation like I had to pee and I knew I had squirted. "The squirter converter strikes again," my host crowed. Show off!

Then there was a strange tickly feeling on my thighs. I craned my head around and saw that another guest was laying between his legs, sucking his balls from underneath. She had oceans of curly blond hair that tickled my legs. Probably his, too. Her mouth on his cock evidently inspired him because he fucked me even harder the second time. This time he flipped me on my back and put my ankles around his neck. I love that position! If the cock is just the right length it hits my g-spot perfectly. He was a little too short, but I got a great ride out of it anyway.

By the time he was done with me I was semi-conscious with bliss, splayed out on the bed with a sizable puddle of squirt spreading outward from my pussy. I couldn't have moved if the house were burning down around me. My host became concerned and went to get me some water. On the way he evidently found my date because the accountant showed up and laid down beside me. He planted little kisses on my neck and shoulders. "Are you ok?"

"Fabulous."

1 comment: